Your brand’s personality
Let’s reveal the personality and style of your brand: How it communicates and how it’s perceived.
What do you get?
A digital document with 7 elements that can help build up the personality of your brand.
Remember, your brand now needs to communicate all the time, yes, all the time, the messages that need to be generated constantly on social media, your website and through any communication effort to connect with your audience have to be professionally defined, this is the first step.
1. The guidelines of your brand’s personality.
2. Its archetype (a universal pattern of behavior, essential for the constitution of brands).
3. The tone and voice of your brand.
4. What adjectives best define your brand, and to be more specific, which ones don’t.
5. Guidelines for writing messages.
6. Use of language.
7. Grammar guidelines.
«I’m a Creative»
All humans are creative, that’s a reality.
Every time we solve a problem, develop a recipe, plan a party, come up with a new word, upload a video to Instagram, we are creating. You are creative. When you become aware of this, everything changes. Welcome to a branding agency that gets you.
Proud member of